Customers can log in at any time to track the progress of their return. Customers will also receive E-Mails as their return progresses from receiving, QA evaluation and resolution.
Customer service will still be here to answer any questions you may have and to help you setup your next return using our new MRN web site.
Follow these steps to begin using our new system or call customer service and they will walk you through the process:
- Create a Request for MRN by going to https://stridetool.com and clicking on “Customer Care” in the upper right hand corner. Once on the Customer Care Web Page click on the “Returns (MRN)” button and log in to the MRN website. If you do not have an account yet, please click SIGNUP and provide accurate information such as name, shipping address and a valid email address.
- Please provide a detailed description of the reason for returning the product.
- We will review your request within 5 business days. Do not send your item until you have received an E-Mail with a MRN Number. You will receive a notification email when your MRN Request is approved. You can also login to our system anytime to check the status of your request.
- Upon receiving an MRN Number, login to our website to print your MRN form/packing slip and ship your item. Include a copy of the packing slip with your returned item. Items will not be accepted by receiving without a copy of the MRN packing slip.
- You can monitor the status of your return (24×7) by logging into our website.
- Please feel free to call customer service for assistance.
888-467-8665 (toll free USA Only)
440-247-4600 (Corporate Office)
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST