LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Any product manufactured by Stride Tool, LLC that fails to render service due to defect in workmanship or materials will be replaced or repaired at no charge. Product Failures due to misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear or alterations are not covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Wear items (such as cutter wheels, seals, gaskets, o-rings and gauges) will need to be replaced over time, and are not included. Stride Tool makes no other warranty, expressed or implied. Tools should be returned to the buyer’s place of purchase.
In order to verify the reason for a warranty claim, and improve our manufacturing process, we usually require that the product in question passes our warranty inspection process. Therefore, Distributors should follow Stride’s Material Return Notice (MRN) process for all warranty claims.
Return Process for Imperial and Milbar Products
- Follow our Material Return Notification (MRN) process at this link http://stridetool.returnsportal.net
- If you need assistance completing the on-line form, please call our Customer Service Team at (888) 467-8665.
- Note that your purchase order number must be included, or your purchase receipt attached.
- Upon inspection, if the product is found to be under our current warranty Stride Tool will repair, replace or credit at our discretion.
- In certain circumstances, a Distributor will be given permission to field scrap and destroy the product(s), and replacement product or credit will be issued at our discretion.
Repair Process for Imperial Products
Follow the same process as above, and choose “Repair” option under “Requested Action”. If not covered under warranty an estimated cost will be provided for your approval. Pre-payment is required prior to any repair work.
Repair Process for Milbar Wire Twisting Pliers
Following the same process as above, choose “Repair” option under “Requested Action” and we will try to honor your wishes if possible. If the product is repairable and not covered under warranty, we can repair and ship back to you for a flat rate of $75. Pre-payment is required prior to any repair work.
Return for Restock and Credit
Distributors in good standing may be allowed to return brand new, unopened merchandise within 45 days of receipt. If approved, a 25% restocking fee (minimum $100) will be deducted from your credit. Submit the request through our MRN system, as per above.